In these uncertain times, Mindfulness is more important than ever.
It can cultivate calm, resourcefulness and resilience.
I help teams thrive with essential tools via ZOOM and in-person and look forward to supporting your teams, too.
What’s involved and how does it work?
I bring my secular mindfulness teachings to employees across all sectors and all levels in a practical and usable way.
Real benefits of mindfulness in business include:
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Better communication
- More empathy
- More collaboration
- Increased job satisfaction
Positive outcomes that ripple through the organisation but also help outside of work.
I offer one-off sessions and programmes, tailored to the needs of your organisation, in virtual and in-person formats.
Satisfied Clients include: Viridor, Expedia, General Electric, The Dining Club Group, Go Live Global and Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation, PRP Architects, UK Theatre
Although bespoke to your organisation, generally speaking, the format of a session is as follows:
- Introduction to Mindfulness / Foundations of Mindfulness
- The formal and informal ways of practising Mindfulness
- Mindfulness meditation (entirely secular)
- Q&A to ensure effective, practical application of learning
- Fresh topic / meditation for every new class (we can discuss what would be especially relevant to your team)
Duration: 45-60 mins.
One-off sessions or programmes available.
To book, please email: Connect@ChristophSpiessens.com
Here are 4 free essential Mindfulness recordings you may want to share with the team in the meantime…
Many more recordings are available on my Insight Timer teacher profile: